Since its foundation the Company has aimed to build a business based on sound human values and principles.
While our LEE Business Principles will continue to evolve and adapt to a changing world, our basic foundation is unchanged from the time of the origins of our Company, and reflects the basic ideas of fairness, honesty, and a general concern for people.
LEE is committed to the following Business Principles, taking into account local legislation, cultural and religious practices:
- LEE's business objective is to manufacture and market the Company's products in ways that create value which can be sustained over the long term for shareholders, consumers, and business partners.
- LEE does not favor short-term profit at the expense of successful long-term business development.
- LEE recognizes that its consumers have a sincere and legitimate interest in the beliefs and actions of the Company in which they place their trust. Without its consumers LEE would not exist.
- LEE is conscious of the fact that the success of a corporation is a reflection of the professionalism, conduct, and the responsible attitude of its management and employees. Therefore recruitment of the right people and ongoing training are crucial.
- LEE continues to maintain its commitment to follow and respect all applicable local laws in each of its markets.