Since 1947 LEE chocolate is a market leader in the Middle East confectionary industry producing top quality real chocolate at our factory in Aleppo. the industrial capital of Syria, over the last score of years, LEE chocolate became a local household brand with more than 200 patisserie show rooms, 120 outlets & Carrefour's all over Syria.
In 2014 LEE chocolate opened its new factory in the United Arab Emirates - Dubai and a chocolate-gifts show room in Mirdif city center Dubai.
The art of chocolate manufacturing at LEE is based on a tradition that goes back for generations.
The Sammani family has been well known name in the confectionary industry, for several generations. Mohammad Saleh Sammani, was a pioneer in the business founding it in 1910.
His son, Jameel inherited his father's passion and expanded the business, introducing chocolate into the Syrian market in 1939
- LEE's businessobjective is to manufacture and market the Company's products in ways that create value which can be sustained for all stakeholders.
- LEE does not favor short-term profit at the expense of successful long-term business development.
- Customer satisfaction is what we aim for.
- LEE is conscious of the fact that the success of a corporation is a reflection of the professionalism, conduct, and the responsible attitude of its management and employees. Therefore recruitment of the right people and ongoing training are crucial.
- Since its foundation, LEE Chocolate, has aimed to build a business based on sound human-_ values and principles.
- While our LEE's Business Principles will continue to evolve and adapt to a changing world, our basic foundation remains unchanged and reflects the concepts of fairness, honesty, LEE and a general concern for people.
- LEE adopts uncompromising principles to achieve a safe and environmentally friendly work place.
- LEE encourages and rewards employees to maintain the highest standards of performance by diligent efforts in working, training and continuing education programs.
- LEE is keen to see that employees at all levels perceive the importance of their assignments and duties to their well-being as well as to their company, and consequently towards their customers.
On the manufacturing
We are passionate about what we do, where we look after procuring the finest ingredients and processing them on the highest technical standards.
LEE Chocolate produces up to 1200 Tons yearly, reflecting the art of mixing first class cocoas with pure cocoa butter to obtain the LEE flavor, & offer the market a wide range of bulk chocolate, chocolate gift boxes, bars & slabs as well as pastry goods.
United Arab Emarates | Saudi Arabia | Qatar | Iraq | Jordan | Egypt | USA | Netherlands | Switzerland | Armenia | Aman | Azerbaijan | Kenya
Trade Mark Registrations
United Arab Emarates | Saudi Arabia | Qatar | Jordan | Turkey | Lebanon | Iraq | Egypt | USA | Russia | Armenia | European Union | China | Al Bahrain | Iran